Compare Energy Prices
Compare energy prices in minutes and save on your gas and electricity bills.
Discover how to compare energy prices and save money today. Comparing gas and electricity tariffs with our energy comparison tool is incredibly quick and simple. All you need to do is:
- Find the details of your current energy usage; your latest bill is the best place to obtain this information.
- Input your address and supply usage details into our comparison tool.
- You will then see a range of available deals, along with the potential savings you can enjoy should you decide to make the switch.
- You can then confirm your switch online at the click of a button.
- You’ll receive further communication from both your old and your new energy supplier to confirm the switch.
While suppliers are now required to make people aware if there is a lower tariff suitable for their needs, prices continue to rise for these standard variable tariffs, placing more strain on already-struggling households. Often, the simplest way to lower your energy bills is to switch supplier – which is why we have put together a simple, straightforward energy comparison, so you can be sure you’re always getting the best possible deal.
Why use our energy comparison?
Use our free energy comparison tool to compare gas prices and also compare electricity prices to find a cheaper deal . Switching energy supplier has never been so simple. Rising energy costs have hit households hard over recent years.
- In 2017, energy bills rose by an average of 5.6%, and further rises are predicted in future.
- Government analysis has indicated that 11.1% of households are living in “fuel poverty”, a situation that occurs when households cannot afford to adequately heat their home.
- The average cost paid for a dual-energy tariff is £1,138 per year.
The last point is particularly worth noting, as it suggests that thousands – if not millions – are overpaying for their supply. The industry watchdog, Ofgem, found that the cheapest tariff is around £788 per year, which means that some households could be paying £300 per year more than necessary for their energy.
About energy tariffs
Energy tariffs are rarely one-size-fits-all, which is why our comparisons can be broken down into specific services to suit every household need.
- Gas and electric tariffs. These tariffs are known as dual fuel tariffs, which means that a household obtains both forms of energy via a single provider. As this is one of the most popular forms of energy contract, we have ensured our comparison service makes it easy to compare gas and electricity prices that are included on a dual fuel tariff.
- Gas only. You can compare gas prices separately from electricity prices if you prefer.
- Electricity only. If you would prefer to only compare electricity prices, then this option is also available to you.
Why compare energy with Dialaphone?
By comparing energy prices, you could save a substantial amount of money on your energy bills each month. Given that switching is simple, easy, and hassle-free, it’s well worth taking the time to explore your options and see if there may be a better deal available to you. You can compare a range of energy tariffs and contracts right here on this site – we hope you are able to find the right fit for your needs!