1) This competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 16. If you are an employee of Dialaphone or any of their subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion then you will not be eligible to enter this competition.
2) This competition and promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to Dialaphone and not to Twitter. The information that you provide us with will only be used for the purpose of contacting you, should you win.
3) The closing date for this competition is Sunday 15th June 2014 at 22:00 GMT. Entries received after this time will not be entered into this draw.
4) To enter you must:
- Respond mentioning @Dialaphone on Twitter to a tweet of the following nature:
Chip off the old block? Tell us what traits you & Dad share for the chance to win a @HTC_UK One M8 & Mini 2! #BestM8
- Use the hashtag #BestM8
5) There will be one winner chosen on Monday 16th June 2014. The winner will receive one HTC One (M8) handset & one HTC One Mini 2 handset. The winner will receive their prize within 30 days of the competition closing.
6) Winners will be chosen at Dialaphone’s absolute discretion from all valid applications and notified via public tweet on Monday 16th June 2014. Dialaphone’s decision is final. If Dialaphone are unable to contact the chosen entrant within a 48 hour period then Dialaphone will be entitled to withdraw the offer and another entrant will be selected.
7) Dialaphone reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same, higher or lower value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable in the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available. Dialaphone reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion or to amend these terms & conditions.
8) The winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with this promotion and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence, image and any competition photographs being made publicly available if they win and used for promotional/editorial purposes without additional consultation.
9) Dialaphone will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
10) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
11) Dialaphone’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13) The Promoter of the competition is Dialaphone, Osprey House, Ore Close, Lymedale Business Park, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 9QD.
14) For any queries or complaints relating to this competition, please contact Emma Reynolds of Dialaphone at email@example.com