1) This competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 16. If you are an employee of Dialaphone or any of their subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion then you will not be eligible to enter this competition.
2) This competition and promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to Dialaphone, not to Twitter. The information that you provide us with will be used for the purpose of contacting you, should you win & for promotional purposes.
3) The closing date for this competition is Saturday 29th March 2014 at 23:59 GMT. Entries received after this time will not be entered into this draw.
4) To enter you must:
- Tweet @Dialaphone & tell us about a time that your mum has had a tech fail.
- You must use the hashtag #LoveYouMum to be entered into the draw.
5) Prizes and gifts:
There will be one prize only.
The prize for this competition is a spa day for 2 people at a spa nearest to the winner’s home address. The spa will be chosen once the winner has been contacted and has responded to our tweet.
The spa will be chosen by Dialaphone and our decision on this is final.
The prize will include a spa treatment for both people
The prize will include lunch for both people
The prize does not include travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred at the spa.
6) The winner will be chosen at Dialaphone’s absolute discretion on Sunday 30th March 2014 at 12pm and they will be notified via Twitter. If Dialaphone are unable to contact the winner within a 48 hour period then they will be entitled to withdraw the offer and another entrant will be selected. Only 1 entry per person will be considered and entered into the draw.
7) Dialaphone reserve the right to substitute a prize of the same, higher or lower value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable in the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available. The Promoter’s reserve the right to end or suspend the promotion or to amend these terms & conditions.
8) The winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with this promotion and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence, to be made publicly available if they win and used for promotional/editorial purposes without additional consultation.
9) Dialaphone will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
10) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
11) Dialaphone’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13) The Promoters of the competition are Dialaphone, Osprey House, Ore Close, Lymedale Business Park, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 9QD
14) For any queries or complaints relating to this competition, please contact Emma Reynolds of Phones 4u at firstname.lastname@example.org.