Does it feel like something funny is going on with your voice mail messages on your Nokia C7? Someone might be listening to those messages behind your back. Prevent it from happening by changing the voice mail number that you call to retrieve your messages.
Here is how to do that:
- Request a new voice mail number from your network service provider.
- Go to MENU.
- Select “settings and calling”.
- Go to “call mailbox”.
- Select the mailbox that you want to change the number from.
- Select “change number” in the pop up menu that appears.
- Enter the new voice mail number that you obtained from your network service provider.
- Press “ok”.
Now you’ll have a new voice mailbox number so if someone has been getting in there and listening to your messages, they won’t be able to do it any longer.