The Samsung Wave comes with a 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED Flash. It also comes with a neat feature that allows you to take vintage looking photos. This isn’t just the normal “sepia tone” option that you may have had on other camera phones. In fact, it is a unique setting that gives an Old Style feeling to your photos.
Using this feature is simple. Do the following:
- Turn on the camera.
- Rotate the handset to landscape view.
- Press the “shooting mode” button which is the icon that looks like a box. It is located in the middle of the left side of the screen.
- Select “vintage”.
- Select the icon that looks like an “N” inside of a box.
- Select the colour filter that you wish to apply to the photo. For example, you might choose a rosy colour for the photo.
- Make any other photo adjustments that you want to make using the other setting features on the phone.
- Press the camera key to take the photo.
You can play around with different colour filters to achieve different vintage effects.