The Samsung Galaxy S handset offers voice dialing. It works best if you customise it to your own voice first. Follow these steps:
- Open the application list.
- Select phone settings.
- Choose “voice command”.
- Select “settings”.
- Choose “adapt voice”.
- Follow the on-device instructions for customising voice commands to your voice, accent and pronunciation. The device will then be ready for you to use.
- To use voice dial, open up the application list again but this time choose “voice dialer”.
- Say “call” and then say the name or number that you want the phone to call. The call will be placed.
Two tips that you should know:
- You can say “dial” instead of “call” when using voice dial and the call will still be placed.
- If you want to call the last person that you have called on the phone, simply say “redial”.